Yes! We know you are all excited! I’ts that time of the year again. May!
Eurovision fast approaching and this time it will be held in the exceptionally beautiful city and one of our favourites-Vienna, Austria.
This year also marks the 60th anniversary of this wonderful song contest, which brings all different cultures and music styles together , celebrating differences but also unity among the European nations.
We can only imagine and anticipate , what the organizers have in store for us. One thing is for certain…it will be amazing and you do not want to miss it!!!
We all know Austria is famous for the best entertainment both in terms of clubbing, classical music, circus performances, best and most peculiar bars and of course THE BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!
The venue selected for this year’s edition of the European song contest in the Weiner Stadthalle.
Wiener Stadthalle is a multi-purpose indoor area and convention center located in the 15th district of Vienna.
Austrian architect Ronald Rainer designed the hall which was constructed between 1953 and 1958. The arena has an seating capacity of approximately 16,152 people.
We want to present you with 5 centrally located hotels- which have been exclusively pre-selected by the organizers.
They are 4 star hotels located centrally and with very good public transport links.
All of them are closely located to the venue-5-25 min away.
1. The Arcotel Wimberger Vienna -located 3 min away
– located only a few minutes from “Mariahilfer Straße”, Vienna’s largest shopping street
– Also near “Stadthalle”, one of the city’s biggest venues for sport events, concerts and exhibitions
-The ARCOTEL Wimberger is located in Vienna’s vibrant 7th district and is a charismatic hotel with 225 rooms
2. NH Wien Hotel-located 18 min away by public transport
– The hotel enjoys a prime location on Mariahilferstrasse, Europe’s longest shopping street
– 10 minute walk to Vienna’s historical city center
– Neubaugasse metro station is right in front of the hotel
3. Cordial Theatre Hotel Vienna-located 20 min away by public transport
– The Cordial Hotel Vienna is directly located in the city centre
-IT is located next to the theatre in the Josefstadt.
– The Hotel offers an elegant combination of modern convenience with the comfort of a residence with tradition and flair
4. Reneissance Hotel Wien- located 20 min away by the public transport
– offers the perfect location for exploring Vienna: Schönbrunn Palace is just a short walk away
-was closed for three months due to a major renovation. Guest rooms, bathrooms and common areas are completely redesigned
-a fitness centre with sauna, an innovative restaurant that offers a culinary journey from Paris over Vienna to Constantinople
-Located directly at the Kärntnerstraße, Vienna’s most popular shopping street and pedestrian area
-An ideal starting point for all our guests, whether they are here for business or pleasure.
-The Stephansdom(Cathedral), the Hofburg (Imperial Palace), Albertina, the opera and many more sights are situated right around the corner.
HAVE A WONDERFUL STAY AND ENJOY YOURSELF AT EUROVISION 2015 VIENNA!!!
If you are looking to hold your next meeting or event in Vienna remember we do have links with the best hotels in the city.
We can help you in finding the best venues based on your requirements and budget .
We will help you to book your dream venue for the best price.
Most importantly however, you can trust our expertise and advice.
Visit our website and fill in the enquiry form: http://www.hotel4meetings.com
or email our reservations manager for this area: